Teachers Share their Experiences While Living Abroad!

How to Obtain Your Visa Documents in New Zealand to Teach in Korea

Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2017 @ 12:00 PM

Kia Ora, my name is Samantha and I’m from originally from Taranaki in New Zealand. I graduated from Victoria University with my BA in English literature and Theatre which I then followed up with a Diploma of Primary teaching. Now my partner and I are both currently in the recruitment process with Aclipse to teach in Korea. Having recently obtained our visa documents for Korea, I wanted to provide some insight into how to make the process less stressful and help answer some of the questions many candidates from New Zealand may have.  I am confident if you just follow the steps below that you will successfully obtain your documents without any issues.  

Read More

Tags: documents, documents to teach in Korea

How To Obtain Your Visa Documents In the U.S. to Teach in Korea

Posted on Fri, Apr 14, 2017 @ 12:00 PM

Before you can board the plane and fly to South Korea, of course some planning and paperwork needs be completed and mailed to the Aclipse headquarters in order to receive your visa. Below is a list of what items and documents you will need to obtain if you are a United States citizen in order to teach in Korea.

Read More

Tags: documents, documents to teach in Korea, how to obtain documents to teach in Korea

Chat with a Teacher!

Fill out this form and one of our current teachers will get in touch with you via email for a chat about teaching English abroad!

Follow Aclipse:

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all