Teachers Share their Experiences While Living Abroad!

How to Obtain Your Visa Documents to Teach in Korea if you are a Canadian Citizen

Posted on Mon, Jan 29, 2018 @ 03:55 PM

Okay so you’re ready and excited about coming to Korea and teaching at ChungDahm right?  You’ve made a great decision, but not so fast cowboy.  First, you are going to need a Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP on the basis of fingerprints.  Second, you will need to have your University Degree photocopied and notarized and then certified by the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea or Embassy depending on where in Canada you are situated.  In this blog I will take you step-by-step about how to obtain your visa documents to teach in Korea if you are a Canadian citizen.

Read More

Tags: documents to teach in Korea, how to obtain documents to teach in Korea

How To Obtain Your Visa Documents In the U.S. to Teach in Korea

Posted on Fri, Apr 14, 2017 @ 12:00 PM

Before you can board the plane and fly to South Korea, of course some planning and paperwork needs be completed and mailed to the Aclipse headquarters in order to receive your visa. Below is a list of what items and documents you will need to obtain if you are a United States citizen in order to teach in Korea.

Read More

Tags: documents, documents to teach in Korea, how to obtain documents to teach in Korea

Chat with a Teacher!

Fill out this form and one of our current teachers will get in touch with you via email for a chat about teaching English abroad!

Follow Aclipse:

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all