Teachers Share their Experiences While Living Abroad!

Top 5 must-see movies for English Teachers in Korea

Posted on Wed, Sep 26, 2012 @ 01:26 PM

Read More

Tags: 2012, movies in Korea, classic korean films, culture films, violent films

Rest Area Delicacies While Teaching in Korea!

Posted on Thu, Aug 30, 2012 @ 09:54 AM

While teaching English in Korea, you will notice every weekend roads  are packed with cars full of people traveling to camp, see family or just get away from the city. Because there are so many places you can travel to by car, rest areas are well-equipped, like America, with more than just bathrooms and vending machines.

Read More

Tags: teaching in Korea, a year in Korea, road trips in korea, food in Korea, 2012, korean rest areas, walnut cakes, rest area potatoes, deli manjoo

Hosting dinner in your tiny apartment when teaching in Korea

Posted on Mon, Aug 27, 2012 @ 11:52 AM

If I had a big house with a big kitchen, I would be hosting breakfasts, lunches, brunches, dinners, snacks, and midnight snacks for my fellow Chungdahm teachers. Unfortunately, that is not the case for English teachers in Korea. Some apartments have kitchens that are smaller than a bathroom, while having no built-in oven is also common in most Korean homes. 

Read More

Tags: teaching in Korea, living in Korea, cooking in korea, cooking in korea, food in Korea, 2012, friends, arriving in korea

A Teacher in Korea Visits the 2012 World Expo

Posted on Wed, Aug 15, 2012 @ 12:38 PM

The annual world expo is a place for the gathering of all parts of the world to display their culture and educate. This year's expo was held in Korea, Yeosu to be specific which is down south. There was a bunch of mixed reviews about the expo but because there is so much to see, it is practically a once in a lifetime event, making the long waits worth it. 

Read More

Tags: World Expo, Yeosu, teaching in Korea, Korea, 2012, Weekend activities in Korea

Watching the Olympics As a Teacher in Korea

Posted on Mon, Aug 13, 2012 @ 10:35 AM

Read More

Tags: coverage, Olympics, olympics korea, online, streaming, UK vpn, vpn, 2012, london olympics

Chat with a Teacher!

Fill out this form and one of our current teachers will get in touch with you via email for a chat about teaching English abroad!

Follow Aclipse:

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all